Directions to All Out Trinity Festival
The All Out Trinity Festival is taking place on the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge and along the western side
of the Trinity River basin beneath the bridge. Most of the access to the festival is from West Dallas,
near the Trinity Groves dining district.
Please note: some roads leading into the festival area are closed due to construction. Also, parking
will be competitive, with 3,000 athletes coming in for the Trinity River Levee Run, the Trinity Sprint Invitational and the Glenn Carter Public Safety Challenge. Once you’re here though, you’ll have an
We strongly encourage festival-goers to consider biking to the festival or using a ride-share service such as Uber, Lyft or a taxi.
Biking to the Festival
- Use any of the driving directions below to access the festival area.
- In addition to the directions below, BICYCLISTS ONLY can access the festival area AFTER
10:30 am by coming across the westbound portion of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge from Riverfront Boulevard. There will be several bike-related activities on the bridge itself.
- You are welcome to bring your bike with you into the festival event area in the Trinity River basin. Please be respectful of the athletes and their areas of demonstration and competition.
- Mercy Street Bike Shop will be offering a bike valet service, located at the western end of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge (@ Beckley Avenue).
- At that same location, Richardson Bike Mart will be renting bikes, repairing bikes and showcasing some of the newest bikes for your viewing pleasure.
Driving Directions From: